1. CoobeyMeyer
    I've tried everything! Pre tells me to restart the phone, no luck. HELP!!!
    maybe you have some patch installed?
    Do you have a blank app which is stuck like I do? Check your 'bag' (lower right corner) in the apps catalog?
  4. CoobeyMeyer
    I've removed all my patches, homebrew and other non-catalog apps (including MyTether and Mobile HotSpot) and uninstalled Preware.
    apply the emergency migration helper patch.
    "We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes non-work."
    I had this issue for weeks after the last update - I had to go the sprint store with it and they had it for hours -and could not fix it - finally they asked if they could hard reset it - it wouldnt let them use the webosDR on it at first. Finally they restored it to an older version and then had me do the update again and the app catalog worked after that
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
  7. CoobeyMeyer
    Quote Originally Posted by pixielee View Post
    I had this issue for weeks after the last update - I had to go the sprint store with it and they had it for hours -and could not fix it - finally they asked if they could hard reset it - it wouldnt let them use the webosDR on it at first. Finally they restored it to an older version and then had me do the update again and the app catalog worked after that
    Thanks I'll try that. Thanks all that replied!