Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Did you get a NIB Pre or a refurbished one? Cause I just ordered one and I don't have any pre accessories! Lol

By the way... I just joined PreCentral and look forward to chatting with all of you about this awesome device! =)
    i just bought my pre off ebay to skip all the hassle so sorry i cant help much there but welcome to the webos family
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    i just bought my pre off ebay to skip all the hassle so sorry i cant help much there
    Wow, thanks for the fast reply! Much faster than PPCGeeks lol. Well thanks for your reply anyway!

welcome to the webos family
    Thanks man! looking forward to it!
    yep responses in under an hour surprising isnt it
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    i just bought my pre off ebay to skip all the hassle so sorry i cant help much there but welcome to the webos family
    Buying it off Ebay, does palm still cover you under warranty if something wierd were to happen to your phone? Like say a button stopped working or something like that?
    yep its one year no matter what
    Quote Originally Posted by zeuswsu View Post
    Buying it off Ebay, does palm still cover you under warranty if something wierd were to happen to your phone? Like say a button stopped working or something like that?
    As long as there is not water damage, its covered. It typically goes off of the activation date of the phone. Not sure if its the original one(if bought used) or the date it was activated on your account.
    its from the build date
  9.    #9  
    Haha ok, so does anyone know the answer to my question? lol
    lol yeah sorry to hijack your thread
  11.    #11  
    lol it's cool
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Oops sorry for hijacking, thanks for answering my question xobx.
    If you get no accessories then go into the store. Generally they have a few in the back and can likely hook you up with a charger.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by bmhanson View Post
    If you get no accessories then go into the store. Generally they have a few in the back and can likely hook you up with a charger.
    Are you saying it's gonna be a refurb then?
    pretty good chance of it
  16.    #16  
    Damn. Oh well.. I'll take what I can get. And luckily I'm 3 miles away from a Sprint Store so stopping in shouldn't be a problem.
    wife got a pre as a replacement. Came with charger, usb cable, and phone. No headphones or baggie like I did when bout new.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobdude View Post
    wife got a pre as a replacement. Came with charger, usb cable, and phone. No headphones or baggie like I did when bout new.
    That's the response I was looking for. Thanks! Was the refurb ok looking?
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    They should provide you with a Pre that has all accesories, that includes the headset and pouch. Call Palm imediatelly and request to have sent to you a proper unit with all accesories.
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindication84 View Post
    That's the response I was looking for. Thanks! Was the refurb ok looking?
    was better build than mine. However we had to swap it due to the camera not writing to memory. Newer one is meh. But both phones worked and felt good
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast