1.    #1  
    Ok so im on verizon and i have the motorola droid and i like it alot and i also signed up for droidforums.net and im a member there but lately ive been looking at the palm pre plus and everyday im liking it more and more i love the webos the keyboard and how small it is but im way overy 30 days return for the droid so either i would have to open a new line or cancel this line t get the palm...but what do you guus think?? should i leave my droid for the pre?? i asked that over droidforums and everyone seemed upset and mean...im new to this site by the way so go easy on me lolz
    no one can really answer that for you. You have to choose which phone meets your needs...

I went from my Pre to a Hero and back to a Pre after getting bored with the Android OS way too quick.

I think people will be very surprised about what the WebOS devices are able to do in the near future. I'm sticking with what I hope to be a winner with my Pre.

Cheers!
    Robert
  3.    #3  
    your absolutely right thank you for your advice i also think that webos is a good platform and def will improver in the future...i heard that is getting flash player as well i wanna be part of it my droid is good but i think the system needs a lil bit more work you know what i mean
    so pay full price for a Pre Plus and then sell your droid to recoup your profits...you may also find someone willing to do an even swap right here on the forums...

if you need anything around here just ask. Most of us have been here since the beginning. Take care.

Robert
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    so pay full price for a Pre Plus and then sell your droid to recoup your profits...you may also find someone willing to do an even swap right here on the forums...

if you need anything around here just ask. Most of us have been here since the beginning. Take care.

Robert
    Absolutely right. Just make a posting in the Marketplace forum section and see what happens.
    I have many friends that have the Droid and they seem to love it. Then I also have many with the Pre. They both have advantages over each other. Sounds like you have a hard choice to make. Let us know what you decide and why.
    The grass is always greener on the other side, and keep in mind that the Droid is getting multitouch in the browser soon! But as others have mentioned, only you can make that decision. I would hang out in these forums for a week and get a good baseline of people's experiences with webOS and the hardware. If you decide that you want in on the webOS goodness, then trade your Droid in the marketplace inside these forums. I wouldnt open a new line or cancel, as it could cause more problems than you bargained for.
  7.    #7  
    wow thank you soo much guys for all the help i will def let you guys what my decision is and i know android is getting multitouch on the web and flash player is coming soon as well but i love and like the pre...theres good things on both sides like the card view from pre that thing is sexy and nice lolz than you have the picture frame on the droid allowing you to put a picture on your homescreen without blocking the main wallpaper def a really tough decision but ill look around the forums and get familiar with ppl experiences with webos and ill let you guys know...once again thank you sooo much an i feel soo welcome