1.    #1  
    After updating WebOS Quick Install, I began having increased difficulty with any downloads to the point that I now cannot do anything. The updater indicates that there are a number of programs that have updates available including one at the top of the list that the title is completely blank. I try and delete that one thinking it is hanging up the process but cannot figure out how to delete it. When I go to my launcher, there is a couple of programs with a dark circle over the icon. When it tap it to open the program, it opens the App Store to that program which indicates that the program is currently downloading. When I try and stop the process, it pauses it but I then cannot get it back to the downloading process.

I cannot even use these programs now with this dark circle over the icon in the launcher. Any ideas to help would be great. Thanks.
    try this first open web browser and swipe down top menu on left . The preferences, scroll down and clear cach and cookies. If not try open preware or use webos quick install and do
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I had this same problem. I ended up doctoring to fix it.
    I've got a similar problem and I've had a response in this thread:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-probelms.html

I just tried what Shadavis indicated but it's still there.
    bumping for help
    sometimes hitting the thank you button just isnt enough. I had a navacom driver issue with my pre and shadavis not only sent me the driver but also got me a modified driver in order to help me.An absolute gentleman. and i'm tough to please! lol.
    Last edited by toadrib; 02/22/2010 at 12:56 PM. Reason: look better