1.    #1  
    I have a theme and patches on my pre that wont uninstall, when I on webos Q.I. or preware its doesn't show that it there. And Ive got The Sims 3 and Gangstar games on my pre and everytime I try opening them it says (Sorry, Too Many Cards Please toss away any you're not using to make room for more) but, there I don't have anything else open. Can someone help me I have call sprint and palm and I got NO help.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Did you try restarting your pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by mjones1821 View Post
    I have a theme and patches on my pre that wont uninstall, when I on webos Q.I. or preware its doesn't show that it there. And Ive got The Sims 3 and Gangstar games on my pre and everytime I try opening them it says (Sorry, Too Many Cards Please toss away any you're not using to make room for more) but, there I don't have anything else open. Can someone help me I have call sprint and palm and I got NO help.
    It sounds like you need a trip to the doctor. Check out this link and I would run it to clean up your Pre and fix any issues you are having. First make sure you have a current back up under the back up app though.

How To Recover - WebOS Internals