Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31
  1. BroncoTed's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
       #1  
    So apparently there's support for the Pre for MLB mobile premium, which includes live pitch by pitch, big play clips, and full game audio; only problem is, i cannot find the link to get this

    mlb.com's info says something to the effect of 'just go to the mobile wap site and pay for it' and there's no link to be seen.

    could i be just too early yet? My Broncos have been out for so long and im ready to follow my rockies
  2. #2  
    it does work I used it lasy year
  3. #3  
    If you go the mobile site, you should be able to pay for it. But I don't think they're geared up for the new season yet. I wanted to renew so I could follow my Yankees win it all again, but I can't renew yet either. I'd give them another couple of weeks.
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)



    "When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
  4. #4  
    I'm really hoping that with the addition of flash and more time with the SDK that we get an app or website that does live video. This and Shazam are the only two things I miss from my iPhone days.
  5. Machjuan's Avatar
    Posts
    39 Posts
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    #5  
    Yeah, I too used it last year and it works perfectly. I just subscribed this minute, so its there. I did it through my pre, try that if you have not.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoted View Post
    So apparently there's support for the Pre for MLB mobile premium, which includes live pitch by pitch, big play clips, and full game audio; only problem is, i cannot find the link to get this

    mlb.com's info says something to the effect of 'just go to the mobile wap site and pay for it' and there's no link to be seen.

    could i be just too early yet? My Broncos have been out for so long and im ready to follow my rockies
    Woohoo! Go Rockies! I subscribed to Gameday Premium last season on my laptop, and was irritated when I couldn't access it on my mobile device. This year I'll be subscribing to MLB.TV on my laptop and mobile premium on my phone (unless flash hurries, up, 'cause then I can listen to games on my phone from the browser, and needn't pay for two services).
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity



    Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  7. BroncoTed's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
       #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Machjuan View Post
    Yeah, I too used it last year and it works perfectly. I just subscribed this minute, so its there. I did it through my pre, try that if you have not.
    That's awesome, where exactly did you find the link on the mobile sight - i'm not seeing it
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    Woohoo! Go Rockies! ...
    If only Sox and Yankees fans had more of the character of Rockies fans, the world would be a better place!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  9. #9  
    I spoke to MLB 2 days ago and they said the app should be available almost as soon as Spring Training gets going. Time for Mets fans to start suffering again! Five game tix in hand already! Can't wait. Hope springs eternal!
  10. BroncoTed's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
       #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    If only Sox and Yankees fans had more of the character of Rockies fans, the world would be a better place!
    I am first and foremost a yankees fan, born and raised in NY/NJ, but a lot of my family is from CO so I back the rockies as my NL team

    it is a bit different around here as there are many more yankees 'fans' because it's so popular- many of those said 'fans' couldn't even tell you who plays 2nd base

    that said, the feeling and excitement with a smaller market team is what's lost with the yankees at times.
    Last edited by broncoted; 02/08/2010 at 11:31 AM.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by teejay69 View Post
    I spoke to MLB 2 days ago and they said the app should be available almost as soon as Spring Training gets going. Time for Mets fans to start suffering again! Five game tix in hand already! Can't wait. Hope springs eternal!
    YES!!! I was hopin for them to make an app for webos. That'll be my first app purchase.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by teejay69 View Post
    I spoke to MLB 2 days ago and they said the app should be available almost as soon as Spring Training gets going. Time for Mets fans to start suffering again! Five game tix in hand already! Can't wait. Hope springs eternal!
    Just to clarify, did they say the web-service would be ready to go for Spring Training, or a WebOS app?

    Thanks!

    Edit: http://mlb.mlb.com/mobile/ Doesn't mention WebOS like it does Blackberry, Android, and iPhone.
  13. #13  
    This may shed a little more light.
    MLB.com Mobile Premium | MLB.com: Mobile
  14. stevieq's Avatar
    Posts
    39 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoted View Post
    I am first and foremost a yankees fan, born and raised in NY/NJ, but a lot of my family is from CO so I back the rockies as my NL team

    it is a bit different around here as there are many more yankees 'fans' because it's so popular- many of those said 'fans' couldn't even tell you who plays 2nd base

    that said, the feeling and excitement with a smaller market team is what's lost with the yankees at times.
    I thought Who played first base not second?
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoted View Post
    So apparently there's support for the Pre for MLB mobile premium, which includes live pitch by pitch, big play clips, and full game audio; My Broncos have been out for so long and im ready to follow my rockies
    MLB.com Mobile Premium is a subscription service designed for the mobile web. "Go to MLB.com on your phone to subscribe" today.


    My Broncos have been down and out for so long, I'm ready to follow my Angels again ....
  16. BroncoTed's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
       #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    MLB.com Mobile Premium is a subscription service designed for the mobile web. "Go to MLB.com on your phone to subscribe" today.


    My Broncos have been down and out for so long, I'm ready to follow my Angels again ....

    yea that'd be nice, but if you go to wap.mlb.com there's no link to be seen, i checked all the subfolders too, not one mention of mobile premium on the mobile site
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by teejay69 View Post
    I spoke to MLB 2 days ago and they said the app should be available almost as soon as Spring Training gets going. Time for Mets fans to start suffering again! Five game tix in hand already! Can't wait. Hope springs eternal!
    My family is in Queens/I am originally from there, so I am also a Mets fan! Hope does spring eternal!
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity



    Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  18. #18  
    I was wondering...

    When "watching" a game online with Gameday (which uses Flash), there is an option to display a much smaller version that might fit well on a Pre's screen. Since we've been told we'll see Flash before the season starts, I'm thinking about seeing how the mini-Gameday mode will work for me.
  19. #19  
    Yup, who's on first, what's on second, and I forget the name of the guy on third....

    When people give me grieve for being a Yankees fan, I always tell them I support two teams - the Yankees, and whoever's playing the Red Sox.






    Quote Originally Posted by stevieq View Post
    I thought Who played first base not second?
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)



    "When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
  20. Pookela's Avatar
    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    #20  
    I'm disappointed! Still no app to watch LIVE mlb games on my pre (without sling) this year??? Are we stuck with the same app that only does audio, scores, and highlights???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions