Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31
  1. KJ78's Avatar
    Posts
    838 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    #21  
    go cubs go
  2. AngelsWin's Avatar
    Posts
    77 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ78 View Post
    go cubs go
    The Cubs suck.
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pookela View Post
    I'm disappointed! Still no app to watch LIVE mlb games on my pre (without sling) this year??? Are we stuck with the same app that only does audio, scores, and highlights???
    Yes, I wish MLB.com would take the iPhone app and adapt it for the Pre.
    Mobile Premium is what we get.
    I would love to be wrong.
  4. hofs1's Avatar
    Posts
    460 Posts
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    When people give me grieve for being a Yankees fan, I always tell them I support two teams - the Yankees, and whoever's playing the Red Sox.
    I like that second favorite team thing...i must borrow that from you.
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
  5. jephdood's Avatar
    Posts
    94 Posts
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    #25  
    Thank god Sprint provides that Nascar app I'll never open..
  6. #26  
    My understanding was that the site, and the app would be available by Spring Trainings start, on several different platforms. iPhone had it last year, our Web OS will have it this year.
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by jephdood View Post
    Thank god Sprint provides that Nascar app I'll never open..
    NASCAR isn't for everyone, to be sure, but it's the most attended sport in the US and it's the 2nd most watched televised sport. It's very popular.

    And I'm sure that Sprint would be happy to provide an MLB app to go along with the NFL and NASCAR apps...if only MLB would GIVE them one.
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by semprini View Post
    NASCAR isn't for everyone, to be sure, but it's the most attended sport in the US and it's the 2nd most watched televised sport. It's very popular.

    And I'm sure that Sprint would be happy to provide an MLB app to go along with the NFL and NASCAR apps...if only MLB would GIVE them one.
    Sprint could sign a deal with MLB like the NFL and NASCAR but highly unlikely in these times.
    Seems like what we want is the iPhone At Bat MLB app for the Pre and not the Mobile Premium web site.
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post
    If only Sox and Yankees fans had more of the character of Rockies fans, the world would be a better place!
    Haha... Here in Colorado, 80% of Rockies fans are bandwagoners. They all sprung to life as soon as they went to the WS and pop up every now and then with a great win or our recent playoff run. Still a non-bandwagon Rockies fan myself, and been to AZ for spring training a few times.

    That being said, go Rockies and go Tribe!
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by FliedLice View Post
    Haha... Here in Colorado, 80% of Rockies fans are bandwagoners. They all sprung to life as soon as they went to the WS and pop up every now and then with a great win or our recent playoff run. Still a non-bandwagon Rockies fan myself, and been to AZ for spring training a few times.

    That being said, go Rockies and go Tribe!
    I would love to go to AZ for spring training, but cannot get the time off from work. Sigh. However, I am definitely NOT a bandwagoner. I can't tell you how frustrating it was to follow them for years, cheer them on no matter what, go to games in the good times and the bad, and then be unable to get a ticket to any of the playoff games, while people who had been badmouthing them for years went to multiple playoff games. Grrr...
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity



    Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  11. #31  
    I really hope Palm has got the PDK out to the people who make the MLB app for iPhone, but I sort of doubt it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions