Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    just saw the KGB SuperBowl Ad, it feature our dear PrPrPr&#$275$;.. $Nice$!!
    but it lost to a dumphone
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    true, I think it was one the Instict model. Oh well, back to the game.. Who DAT!! Lol
    He should have googled his question.
    lol universal search should've won
    he lost because he typed too slow he wasnt adjusted to the kb yet
    Just logging in to post the same thing. Definitely too bad it lost the "battle." At least it was a commercial about something else and the Pre itself.
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    in his defense it's really hard to concentrate when you staring at a 400lb sumo wrestler..
    but he didnt have to look to type the other guy had a touch screen only phone so he wouldve had to
  10. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Its not apples to apples comparison.
    I bet Pre's keyboard is better than most phones out there sans Blackberry.
    I didn't like that they used Pre for this add.
    they used the pre to represent a smart phone. KGB makes their money off of high priced txt messages. The idea was to show you get info faster by paying for a text message rather than using Google.

Also, they chose the pre because it looks slick.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!