1.    #1  
    I was in the middle of a SMS message and my keyboard just quit on me mid-message. Tried it in memo app & browser...still nothing. Powered off and on....nothing. Soft reset.....nothing.

Now mind you, I have a bunch of apps & tweaks installed. No telling if any of these could haved caused this.

I called Sprint and they said no way it's a software prob. Bring my device in & swap it out (for the 3rd time). Well.... I let my battery die & charged it again and VOILA!!!!!!!!!!! Worked.

Just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this.
  2. exi
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanpjenkins View Post
    I was in the middle of a SMS message and my keyboard just quit on me mid-message. Tried it in memo app & browser...still nothing. Powered off and on....nothing. Soft reset.....nothing.

Now mind you, I have a bunch of apps & tweaks installed. No telling if any of these could haved caused this.

I called Sprint and they said no way it's a software prob. Bring my device in & swap it out (for the 3rd time). Well.... I let my battery die & charged it again and VOILA!!!!!!!!!!! Worked.

Just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this.
    Yes. I don't know why, but I've had it happen where I'll be typing something out, and the last-pressed key gets stuck -- and then the keyboard goes "dead". For some reason, pulling the battery and reinserting it once hasn't fixed the problem the last (only) two times it's happened; the second pull/reinsert did the trick.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Happens to me occasionally. I haven't figured it out but by waiting and playing a little I can get it working again without taking any drastic measures. Next time it happens I'll try and figure out what I did to make it work again. It might be a software glitch.

Mike