1.    #1  
    I have a hard case and silicone case for my palm pre. I am wondering do hard cases scratch the palm pre. I had a hard case for my samsung instinct and I caused scratches on it. I have a silicone cases but it won't stay on. I would use the hard one but I am scared of scratching my pre. Any advice???
    I got a hard case and have no scratches. Granted only have had it for a week. It's the holster one from sprint.
  3.    #3  
    I think it gets the scratches from taking it off alot
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    tried an otter box, unfortunately my pre reboots too often these days and the otter box is a pain to remove. not bad overall though.
    Quote Originally Posted by robertanakani View Post
    I have a hard case and silicone case for my palm pre. I am wondering do hard cases scratch the palm pre. I had a hard case for my samsung instinct and I caused scratches on it. I have a silicone cases but it won't stay on. I would use the hard one but I am scared of scratching my pre. Any advice???
    the hard cases will scratch ur pre but not not too bad.
    i bought form proporta´s and were broken in a blink. need to write an email complaining
    It is not the hard case that is doing the scratching, it is the dirt, dust and grim that gets in there that does the scratching.
  8.    #8  
    o ok so should I use the hard case or not.
    I highly recommend the Seidio Innocase. I also use their belt clip with ZERO scratches!
  10.    #10  
    they look pretty nice.