Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Is the same Concept for preware on the Pre and the installation the same for the Pre Plus?

I've had my pre-plus and I tried to follow the directions in a thread I saw for preware and somewhere i messed up....

How do you get the most current Preware and is there anybody who can give me or direct me towards the easiest way to install it. I am not a tech savy person...No more than the average 19/20 year old anyway

I'd gladly appreciate it because I really want a virtual keyboard, im using my eris now but if i can get help i will gladly switch back to the Pre plus
    Quote Originally Posted by coygianni View Post
    Is the same Concept for preware on the Pre and the installation the same for the Pre Plus?

I've had my pre-plus and I tried to follow the directions in a thread I saw for preware and somewhere i messed up....

How do you get the most current Preware and is there anybody who can give me or direct me towards the easiest way to install it. I am not a tech savy person...No more than the average 19/20 year old anyway

I'd gladly appreciate it because I really want a virtual keyboard, im using my eris now but if i can get help i will gladly switch back to the Pre plus
    http://install.preware.org/

Identical instructions and functionality for Pre, Pixi, Pre Plus and Pixi Plus.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals