1.    #1  
    so I finally beat the game. Wow the last mission on the game is pretty hard. Has anyone else beat the game
    i'm close... when i beat it, i'm gonna need another game (hint hint nova)
    So how frustrating was it to play? How long did it take you before you got the controls down?

I guess the good thing is that a lot of these games use a similar control scheme, so after a while, us phone gamers should get pretty proficient with it.
    I have all of it done except the first series; silenced skies. I cannot for the life of me, get past the part where you're looking down at tanks coming in.
  5.    #5  
    I bought it the day it came out and beat it this morning. I wasn't palying it all the time. Took me like a full mission to figure out the controls. I'm using the standard controls. I tried using the double but was really hard
    I beat it a few days after i bought it. but now my joystick wont work and i dunno where the saves are. :[
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
    i cant get past the train level. Stupid turrets are hard to hit. any advice?
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.