Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    same thing happened to me the other day. i pulled the battery a few times. nd eventually after a few soft resets it all came back.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I have a little different story, but restarts cure mine every time. I will download some apps, they won't show up in the launcher but they do show up if I search for them and I can run them that way. When I restart my phone all the apps show up in the launcher like they should. A few times, I will lose about half the apps on one of the pages. Yesterday I lost all apps but 3 on one of the launcher pages but when I restarted, all 26 were back on that page. Doesn't bother me too much yet...as long as nothing gets worse.
    -Sent from my Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by slpintern View Post
    I have a little different story, but restarts cure mine every time. I will download some apps, they won't show up in the launcher but they do show up if I search for them and I can run them that way. When I restart my phone all the apps show up in the launcher like they should. A few times, I will lose about half the apps on one of the pages. Yesterday I lost all apps but 3 on one of the launcher pages but when I restarted, all 26 were back on that page. Doesn't bother me too much yet...as long as nothing gets worse.
    Get Luna Manager, it fixes those problems and cuts the restart time down to about 30 seconds. I find it to be essential.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12