1.    #1  
    Hi, when i woke up this morning i tried to use my pre (plugged to pc overnight), but it wasnt turned on, it was just showing me the battery icon (battery with a power logo and the small red bar). After unplugging it i tried to switch it on, but it was just showing me a strange picture i have never seen before (a powercable vertical in white), i tried to pull the battery out and every thing but it wont turn on, anyone knows what to do?
    Try leaving it plugged in to a charger for a while. The big battery means the battery needs charging.
  3.    #3  
    its been on the charger for the whole night, i've tried that

Edit: Preware can access the device while in "charging"

Someone seen that powercable icon ever?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel0ne View Post
    its been on the charger for the whole night, i've tried that
    I thought you said you had the big battery this morning... Of course I don't know what time it is where you are.
    Someone seen that powercable icon ever?
    Yes, I think I have. I'm pretty sure my pre showed it when I let my battery go flat.

Visor -> m515 -> Treo 650 -> HTC TyTnII -> Treo 750 -> Treo Pro -> Prē -> Prē Plus -> Prē 2

WebOS Patches: Ringer switch icon in Top bar, Disable LightBar, Week Numbers in Calendar (ISO 8601)
  6.    #6  
    its 5 pm here, so now it works, i guess a lot trouble about nothing, it seems i really didnt charge all night, i keept it on the pc cable for 30 minutes and now that i plugged it on the orginal charger it switched on, thank you for your fast replay^^
    its 5 pm here, so now it works, i guess a lot trouble about nothing, it seems i really didnt charge all night, i keept it on the pc cable for 30 minutes and now that i plugged it on the orginal charger it switched on, thank you for your fast replay^^
    Ahh! Yes when the battery is so low that it won't boot, it apparently doesn't have a mechanism for requesting more power than the standard 100mA on the USB bus. Likely not enough to charge the battery. Plugging it in a dedicated charger would allow it to draw as much power as it wants.

I suppose that is what the giant power cable was trying to tell us.

Visor -> m515 -> Treo 650 -> HTC TyTnII -> Treo 750 -> Treo Pro -> Prē -> Prē Plus -> Prē 2

WebOS Patches: Ringer switch icon in Top bar, Disable LightBar, Week Numbers in Calendar (ISO 8601)
  8.    #8  
    great now the keyboard stopped working, tried restart, does nothing
    great now the keyboard stopped working, tried restart, does nothing
    Ouch! That doesn't sound good...

yank the battery for a few mins.
  11.    #11  
    that did it, thanks very much!