1.    #1  
    Has anyone noticed that Mobile Hotspot makes pages load slower than mytether does? Don't get this wrong I'm not downing MHS I'm just wondering why my pages connection is running like I'm on dial-up? I just installed MHS today and removed Mytether. Even though the patch enable/disable thing was annoying, is was working faster. I'm hoping that I'm doing something wrong and there is an easy fix for this.

Its running so slow that youtube videos look like still shots with 5 second intervals. HELP!!!
    I have MHS running on a GSM pre, never tried mytether, but MHS is way slower than even bluetooth tethering with the iPhoney.
    Also, although browsing works, sort of :-) I cant seem to send emails? And before you ask, yes I do have the correct smtp settings for my mobile provider.
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

Is no one else using MHS?
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

It was always as fast for me as mytether
    I have noticed no speed difference between the two... I think it's more about your signal quality than which of the programs you use.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    MHS seemed faster than MyTether. I don't know if the "Unthrottle download" patch is helping MHS out or not. IMO.