1.    #1  
    Fairly new Pre Plus owner. After a search, can't find the answers so I'm posting the two questions.

1 - how do you delete app, shortcut from launcher screen? With the Pre is was simply hold down the orange button while pressing the shortcut, the Pre Plus has no orange button.

2 - is it possible to add launcher pages? The default three I have is getting to filled.

Thanks a ton.

ET
    You can add launcher pages... Check in homebrew, get webos quickinstall.
    1 - I believe the pre-plus has a gray button which is equivalent to the orange on the pre. hold it as u click on the app shortcut and you'll have the option to remove the app (with the exception of some os inherent apps)

2 - only with a patch at this time
    if you have the patch all you do is hold down on the bottom of your phone making the center light up and tap on the app you want to delete then a button pops up asking delete? and you hit the delete. but this is a patch so i dont know maybe hold down the respective button thats in the same place as the orange one was on the other phone?! you can add launcher pages if you load up web os quick install and load up the patch
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5.    #5  
    Currently, i have no patches on my phone. Yet, that wouldn't make sense Palm doesn't have a way of deleting stuff without patches; or adding launcher pages.

ET
    well you can use the same method cant you ?? it still should work just a diff. colored button is all
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  7.    #7  
    There ISN"T a button on the pre plus.

ET
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    The equivalent of the orange button is still there on the keyboard; it's just not orange any more. It's the button below the 'A' and to the left of the 'Z'. Tap an icon while holding the button and you will be prompted to delete the app.

Good luck!
  9.    #9  
    Yayyyy!!!!!

Thats is secrtagnt. Thanks Loads

ET
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    Currently, i have no patches on my phone. Yet, that wouldn't make sense Palm doesn't have a way of deleting stuff without patches; or adding launcher pages.

ET
    The app deletion doesn't require a patch, you just use the grey button instead of the orange.

On the addition of extra pages, I'm not sure what Palm's motivation in not implementing that has been. It might be that they just depended too much on Universal Search, but that wouldn't explain why they have three pages.

Also, the patch simply uncomments some code that Palm had already included. I suspect that there's some issue with adding additional pages that we're all unaware of, and that was the reason Palm commented out something they had already created.
    yes there is its under the "a" i just looked at the pre plus in a pic with the keyboard open it has the same button but its gray instead is all!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη