1.    #1  
    My touch screen is no longer responding to my touch. Everything else on the phone works perfectly except the touch screen. It was working fine last night. There are no cracks, scratches or anything on the screen thats visible. I have a phantom skinz screen protector on it if that matters..
    This might be a stupid question, but have you tried restarting yet?
  3.    #3  
    Yes I've restarted it twice already. No luck
    I'd be taking that right back to the store for a replacement
  5.    #5  
    Okay so this is weird. When I put it into the touch screen lock mode. (Where you have to slide the circle out of the semi circle to unlock) I can slide the physical phone up so the keyboard shows to unlock it, and then the top half the touch screen will work for a little while.
    This happened to me 2 days ago. I went and got it replaced the next day. The sprint worker told me that if my phone broke one more time within the next 2 months they would look into letting me switch phones free of charge. She told me it isn't something they have to do but she knew that I have had multiple Pre's and getting very frustrated with the phone. Im really hoping it breaks soon.
  7.    #7  
    Is there any options short of exchanging the phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by krnggangpe94 View Post
    Is there any options short of exchanging the phone?
    There is one

You can have a touchless touchscreen WebOS phone

In reality, no. It is highly unlikely you will be able to do anything short of exchanging it. My guess is that the ribbon cable is loose and that is what is causing your issues. You could ask them to do an in-store repair if your provider does that (a bunch of Sprint stores do).
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Quote Originally Posted by Palm_FTW View Post
    Im really hoping it breaks soon.
    With that attitude, I am not in the slightest surprised that your phone is breaking. Keep on tossing that unloved Pre around your house and sitting on it for hours on end some more and maybe you can finally get that sweet, sweet iPhone you can care for and pamper all day in its protective case where it belongs.
    Take it back......Btw does it work when you plug in the micro usb cord?
  11.    #11  
    No it does not work with the usb cord plugged in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palm_FTW View Post
    This happened to me 2 days ago. I went and got it replaced the next day. The sprint worker told me that if my phone broke one more time within the next 2 months they would look into letting me switch phones free of charge. She told me it isn't something they have to do but she knew that I have had multiple Pre's and getting very frustrated with the phone. Im really hoping it breaks soon.
    Here is one of your previous quotes in another post:

"My phone fell off my lap and hit the ground and my phone turned off. I turned it back on and I was able to log in... "

My question to you is this, since you admittedly abuse your Pre, but in some twisted fashion you think it's Palm's fault? I think you should get an HTC Hero so that next time you mistreat your phone you can whine in the HTC forum.