Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Ok so last night, pre is working fine, no problems. I go to bed, lay the pre there on the table, nothing happens too it.

this morning, normal speaker doesn't work, i can call people and i get nothing out of it, but when i turn on the speaker it does work.

Ok phone calls and notifications make sounds out of the speaker, however there is no swooshing noise when i swipe a card, and there is no sound when i try to play radio/youtube or anything.

when i tried to make a normal call, i noticed the screen isn't turning off when i am calling someone and i have the phone next to my face.

ive tried restarting it, nothing else so far

...... no clue what happened here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylemmulo View Post
    Ok so last night, pre is working fine, no problems. I go to bed, lay the pre there on the table, nothing happens too it.

this morning, normal speaker doesn't work, i can call people and i get nothing out of it, but when i turn on the speaker it does work.

Ok phone calls and notifications make sounds out of the speaker, however there is no swooshing noise when i swipe a card, and there is no sound when i try to play radio/youtube or anything.

when i tried to make a normal call, i noticed the screen isn't turning off when i am calling someone and i have the phone next to my face.

ive tried restarting it, nothing else so far

...... no clue what happened here.
    you are stuck in headset mode. There are dozens of posts on this subject...pretty common.

Do a search for "Stuck in headset mode". Requires a Q-tip or pipe cleaner, some alcohol and compresses air can....or just run your heaset in-and-out of the jack a few times.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    WOW i just put my headphones in and out and it works now.