1.    #1  
    About a week ago, my camera stopped working. The software attempts to calibrate the hardware, but it can't so I found myself in a never ending software camera booting loop. Fine, I can swipe it away...but it is a pain not having the camera.

Then a couple days ago, my WiFi and 3G starting acting buggy. So, yesterday I made the time to take it to a Sprint Store with repair. They were fairly quick to get me in....seeing as it was Friday and they were decently busy. They needed to do some hardware tests, etc. and needed 45 minutes. I left for a bit and came back after an hour.

I walk in and they hand me my phone. "Sorry, it does have an issue. We had to order a 'reconditioned' phone because we don't have any in stock and none of the other stores have them either." ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? "We'll text you when it is ready." OK. WHATEVER.

Here's where it gets good. Now, my phone won't charge...period. It was charging fine, but now it won't. I left it on the dock over night...no charge. So, I guess I won't be getting their text to let me now they have it for me.

I'm getting ready to call them now and demand a solution. Wish me luck.
    since they dont have a phone o replace it with in stock theyre ordering a new one thats standard practice i dont see the problem
    Luck.
  4.    #4  
    The problem is...I don't have a freakin working phone all weekend. I don't have a land line and I am working all weekend and have clients and family (wife and 4 kids) that need to have contact to me.

BTW...no luck with corporate store. I'm trying 3rd parties now and possibly Best Buy.

I guess it is my fault for buy 1st Generation. Come on Palm and Sprint...you should keep enough of these in stock for problems like this.
    That really doea suck that they dont have any for you in stock. but isnt that kind of a good thing for palm and sprint? If they cant keep enough around i would hope it means that sales are doing pretty well(and not that they just arent manufacturing enough). But again...that sucks, sry man. I'd be lost without my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by StrobeAlific View Post
    The problem is...I don't have a freakin working phone all weekend. I don't have a land line and I am working all weekend and have clients and family (wife and 4 kids) that need to have contact to me.

BTW...no luck with corporate store. I'm trying 3rd parties now and possibly Best Buy.

I guess it is my fault for buy 1st Generation. Come on Palm and Sprint...you should keep enough of these in stock for problems like this.
    Most recent analyst estimates about 2.5m webOS devices currently activated. As far as a Sprint phone, its the most popular.

I wouldn't defiantly ask for a new unit and be kind about it. Going in with guns a blazin' won't help in your negotiations. Keep escalating it to the supervisors and managers by asking if you could speak with them in hopes that they can help you out.

If you are within your cancellation period, you can always use "another carrier" as a last-ditch negotiations effort.