Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Hello,

new poster here. Was hoping someonwe would b willing to put up a niiice link or post generally describing, explaining, and a how to use on "Scrim" and how it all works. Thank you very much.

Andy

kelm.andrew0gmail.com
    Sent using my Verizon Wireless Prr Plus
    what scrim patch are you trying to use?
    I'll assume you're using preware, if not you need to start your search with preware and install it now. Lol.

Open Preware > Available Patches > All > Start typing "Scrim" > Select the patch you want, the developers give detailed instructions, read them > Install Patch > Then put your phone in usb mode or use internalz, and follow the instructions.

I use Scrim Contacts, Scrim Email, and Scrim Messaging, I like them all.
    Forgive me for being ignorant, but what, exactly, is a scrim? The best I can decipher is that it's a background...but in that case why call it a scrim?
    Quote Originally Posted by takakoshimizu View Post
    Forgive me for being ignorant, but what, exactly, is a scrim? The best I can decipher is that it's a background...but in that case why call it a scrim?
    I'm familiar with the term scrim from theater. It is a thin, see-through curtain that can allow the action to take on special effects. For example, the main action can be in front of the scrim with a dream sequence behind the scrim.
    I was wondering what the scrim patches were as well. I saw the option in quick installer. I havent used preware yet.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.