1.    #1  
    I'm sory because i ask this question on this topic but i must ask you do you know will in Croatia come palm pre......i look for this smartphone since they show on CES 2009 i then i was look always on your site but i never see that information.....btw i hope that palm pre win samo award on engadget i vote for pre )
    kako si?
    I don't know. You'll have to ask your local carriers if they plan to have the Pre.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by kbritt31 View Post
    kako si?
    ma daj jel moguce da ima koga ko zna hrvatski...doaklem si ti xD
    Cool...that makes 3 hrvati including myself.... I recall a post of another Croatian that was using a German Pre in Croatia without any problems. You may have to do this as well if you want a Pre now. We here in the States know very little about other European partners until they are announced.
    Dobar Dan! I don't see why you couldn't use a German Pre and use your own SIM card. Just make sure you have a data plan!
  7.    #7  
    hmmmm nothing i must wait and hope that it come official in croatia because i dont have 640$ right now (this is price on black market )....coool phone and cool community....viva la croatia and USA xD

and thnx