1.    #1  
    I am having a few issues and I'm trying to figure out if I need to take the phone back and have it switched out for another.
    1. My keyboard doesn't respond good at all, I have more typo's then a touch screen. It makes me angry! I can press keys and the letter won't show up or it spaces. Other times I press the key and I get 3 or 4 of the same letter! Do I have a hardware probem? Or is this normal?
    2. Do any of you know how to delete bookmarks off the app launcher?
    thanks for your help. By the way I have the Pre plus.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmoney30 View Post
    I am having a few issues and I'm trying to figure out if I need to take the phone back and have it switched out for another.
    1. My keyboard doesn't respond good at all, I have more typo's then a touch screen. It makes me angry! I can press keys and the letter won't show up or it spaces. Other times I press the key and I get 3 or 4 of the same letter! Do I have a hardware probem? Or is this normal?
    2. Do any of you know how to delete bookmarks off the app launcher?
    thanks for your help. By the way I have the Pre plus.

Did you even try to search? These aren't issues.

Answer 1: Learn to type

Answer 2: Hold your white/orange key and tap the icon you want to delete.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    First of all, I see that was your first post, welcome to the forums. Many times you can find what you are looking for with a little searching, so I would try that first next time.

What you describe about the keyboard does not sound good. If in fact you are certain these are not mis-types, then no, this is not usual behavior and you should take the phone back in to Verizon. You should still be within your 30 days, right? Don't let them give you a refurb at this stage, get a new phone.

On the other matter, do you mean apps? If so, then yes, as the kind person above stated, the solid square figure on your keyboard (I think it is white on yours), hold it then tap the application.

Again, welcome!
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    Did you even try to search? These aren't issues.

Answer 1: Learn to type

Answer 2: Hold your white/orange key and tap the icon you want to delete.
    I type just fine, as I came from the droid! As for removing bookmarks from the app launcher, That is not found but I figured it out last night! The keyboard is an issue, So thank you to the other person who agreed that something isn't right with it! Some of us don't have the time to be searching through pages of threds for one simple answer. Im thankful that some have the common sense to help when its needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmoney30 View Post
    I type just fine, as I came from the droid! As for removing bookmarks from the app launcher, That is not found but I figured it out last night! The keyboard is an issue, So thank you to the other person who agreed that something isn't right with it! Some of us don't have the time to be searching through pages of threds for one simple answer. Im thankful that some have the common sense to help when its needed.
    Don't be a tool. I tried to help you, the search function will save you a lot of time. And I'm pretty sure that was the right answer for deleting bookmarks from launcher.

"Some of us don't have time to search through pages of threads for one simple answer"?

Some of us don't have time to read through pages of all the stupid questions, if people would search instead of starting a new thread then the forum overall would be less cluttered. Pointless to have 5 threads on the same thing.

When I click to read a thread titled "A few questions and issues" I just figured they'd be legitimate, sorry.
    Last edited by mjkjr; 02/06/2010 at 09:40 AM.