Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    I want to buy an app for my friend, without giving her my CC info. Is there anyway to do this?
  2. LNWJ's Avatar
    Posts
    447 Posts
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    #2  
    Not currently.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by kbritt31 View Post
    I want to buy an app for my friend, without giving her my CC info. Is there anyway to do this?
    +1 on that. Even a gift card would be nice.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
  4. #4  
    just go and get them a visa gift card for a few bucks.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    just go and get them a visa gift card for a few bucks.
    while that would work just as well, it kinda diminishes the idea of gifting an app by giving some one a card and saying "buy this app". Maybe palm will address this issue in the future, and with the web distribution method they have implemented, it could be as simple as buying the app on your phone and sending a link via sms or email.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrettQ View Post
    while that would work just as well, it kinda diminishes the idea of gifting an app by giving some one a card and saying "buy this app". Maybe palm will address this issue in the future, and with the web distribution method they have implemented, it could be as simple as buying the app on your phone and sending a link via sms or email.
    yeah that's what I was thinking. oh well. she'll have to wait.
  7. #7  
    I remember you could do this on helio, it was actually kind of funny at first. The display phones at the stores/kiosks were set-up for actual use and people would go "experiment" with the phones and just gift themseles whatever games, apps, they wanted.

Posting Permissions