Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I am shocked, scared and confused by the lack of "where the hell is 1.4" threads. I think maybe this means the world is coming to an end. Regardless, I am missing all of the predictable yet funny update jokes.
    i noticed this too, it's weird indeed
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Yeah... I'm wondering if Palm is going to release this after February.
    While I love Palm for being on their feet and releasing updates, they are SLOW at releasing major things like Video Recording (seriously, how many months do you need?). I'm still waiting on some speed improvements.
    I'm not wearing any pants!
    Quote Originally Posted by nyquistJack View Post
    I am shocked, scared and confused by the lack of "where the hell is 1.4" threads. I think maybe this means the world is coming to an end. Regardless, I am missing all of the predictable yet funny update jokes.
    You just had to mention it didn't you? Now prepare for a flood of those posts lol
    I think there is an unofficial consensus not to fuss and moan until after Feb 14th.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Update Joke:

What's the last thing that goes through a bug's mind when it hits your windshield?
    His behind.
    im gonna break this ******bag's windshield?
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post
    im gonna break this ******bag's windshield?
    LOL
    you never specified how large and buff of a fly it was haha.... worth a shot
    Geez...
    All the people who knew when 1.4 was coming have been raptured. They already have it "in the cloud" as we speak. We "left behind" with 1.3.5.1 and 1.3.5.2.
    Last edited by sudoer; 02/05/2010 at 10:11 PM.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    I was feeling the same way, funny this is being brought up. I have this nagging suspicion it will be released this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    I'm not wearing any pants!
    Are they on the ground?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyaki View Post
    I think there is an unofficial consensus not to fuss and moan until after Feb 14th.
    I agree, I've somehow convinced myself we'll get it on or by the 14th for our valentines day present from palm. 1.4 = 14th in my opinion, lol
    i hope ur right...cause that makes sense
    but u guys r right, we usually here something or see pics talking about r updates coming up....not this time
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nyquistJack View Post
    because we have it already

not
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    i was actually just thinking this.
    i want it nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
    as a pre owner.. ive been relatively bored of recent.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast