1.    #1  
    For about the last week, everytime I try and load up my Engadget app, I just get the following you see in the attached screenshot. I deleted the app, redownloaded from the catalog and still same problem. Anyone else having this issue? I have no issue with any of my other Internet apps..
    I had the same problem too. Turned out I had the Iphone User agent Spoof installed on my phone and when I took it off the engadget app started working for me again. (I ended up going back to the Iphone User agent Spoof in the end and don't use the engadget app anymore)
  3.    #3  
    Oh good call! I did recently install that spoof.. Thanks for helping me figure out why.
    Yup, the same thing happened when I installed the spoof patch.
    I thought I could use the Engadget App for a few weeks when I had the spoof patch installed then it just stopped a few weeks ago. I wonder if Engadget would let us use teh spoof patch if they knew about this issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by tbaker55 View Post
    I thought I could use the Engadget App for a few weeks when I had the spoof patch installed then it just stopped a few weeks ago. I wonder if Engadget would let us use teh spoof patch if they knew about this issue?
    i think they now know and are investigating. i also had the app change while the spoof agent was installed. so, something changed on their end.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here