1.    #1  
    i installed the pre ware and all that good stuff, but i was playing w/ the phone in menu and hit "update", now all the pre ware stuff is gone. Do i have to re-do the preware???
    click on the update button on the phone will not erase everything ... i think im missing something can you explain further?
    Can you be a little more specific as to "update". Was it the update icon in the launcher, did you check for updates, or update PRL?? A little more info might make it easier for someone to figure out what happened.
    What "update"? What version of webOS were you on, and what version does it say now?
  5.    #5  
    i installed patches and a theme... both are gone... the only thing i have is music player remix. and when i go to the preware penguin ... it first gave me the menu w/ no available updates, now it gives me an error! what preferences do the preware need to be set to?
    Did you actually update WebOS to a newer version??
  7.    #7  
    u knw what.... it just worked! but it does not show "package updates" or the "instlled packages" i did, only available packages... i changed preware preference to "manual" instead of "once daily" or "every launch and it came up... just missing my installed packages

@ pkisme i did the gift box in the launcher
  8.    #8  
    im kinda new to this people, so bare w/ me... but i should be good now, huh?
  9.    #9  
    do i need patch recovery?
    Hmmm, I was thinking maybe you did an update and without removing themes or something and it got messed up. (I'm not gonna lie, I was kinda hoping you updated to 1.4 and I checked my updates immediately but no dice) Not showing the installed packages is weird and definetely a problem that is out of my league. Personally I would restart my phone and if that doesn't fix it I would try posting to the WebOs-Internals forum in the PreWare section. Those guys are the goods and can give you an expert answer.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...0-preware.html
  11.    #11  
    okay... i see yall dont want to talk to me now, thanx anyway
    Sorry it took so long to respond, I'm eating lunch and goofing around on my laptop. Sometimes if I do too much at once the hamster falls off the wheel and my responses are kinda slow.
  13.    #13  
    cool... thanx pkisme!
  14.    #14  
    and im at work, so thats my fault... imma lil impatient