Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1.    #1  
    Is this something that can be done?
  2. #2  
    That would be nice!!
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by qbngator View Post
    Is this something that can be done?
    +1
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by qbngator View Post
    Is this something that can be done?
    +++1
  5. #5  
    it would look like the youtube landscape patch. It wouldn't cover the whole screen
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    it would look like the youtube landscape patch. It wouldn't cover the whole screen
    youtube is already in landscape without a patch...
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    youtube is already in landscape without a patch...
    no it's not.
  8. #8  
    huh?? you mean just viewing the youtube searches etc.., i see said the blind man peeing in the wind ... its all coming back to me now
  9. indyjoe's Avatar
    Posts
    66 Posts
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    no it's not.


    That's funny. I have been watching Youtube videos in Landscape without a patch for some time.
  10. #10  
    the youtube app is NOT in landscape the APP itself is in Portrait... the VIDEOS it plays are in landscape
  11. indyjoe's Avatar
    Posts
    66 Posts
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    #11  
    Gotcha!
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    huh?? you mean just viewing the youtube searches etc.., i see said the blind man peeing in the wind ... its all coming back to me now
    the application it's not in landscape you have to enable it with a patch
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJoe View Post
    That's funny. I have been watching Youtube videos in Landscape without a patch for some time.
    yeah but the app it's not in landscape. That's funny, SU
  14. #14  
    It would be nice to have navigation in landscape mode
  15.    #15  
    BTT
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    yeah but the app it's not in landscape. That's funny, SU
    BTW, aside from your pic being gorgeous (assuming that's you) lets stay on topic (Sprint Nav in Landscape), cuz I really want this patch too. In fact, everything on the Pre should be allowed in Landscape. And I agree with you, a patch was needed to view You tube in Landscape. Oh snap, I'm now off topic twice: 1) Your beauty, and 2) talking about You Tube
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.

Posting Permissions