1.    #1  
    Today for some unknown reason, when I place a call I hear nothing out of the ear piece and the mic does not work. Works in in spearker phone but that is it. I installed a couple patches last night but none related to thee phone, just luna reset options and a browser one.

this is my business line so need to get it workig asap! Thanks much!
    Trying to give back for all the awesome help I have received. If anything I post is of any use, please hit the thanks button!
    This happened to me the other day. I tried plugging in a pair of headphones and calling my voicemail and then hitting the mute key and removing the headphones. This has been documented to work, but in my case it did not. I had to bring the phone into sprint and 3 days later (today) I am going back after work to pick up my refurb'd phone. My phone was a launch day phone, how about yours?
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    check out the first sticky at the top of this forum and see if it helps.
    It may seem like I am doing nothing, but on a cellular level I'm really quite busy.
    yeah its a know problem. On mine i would put the head phones in and out until it removes it from headset mode. On my last Pre I couldn't get it out and Sprint replaced it no problem. IMO Refurbs are not bad at all.
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    YOu have the stuck pin hw issue. Get a q-tip, remove the cotton from one end and slowly place the q-tip into the headphone port. There is a small button that gets stuck half to 3/4 down. Eventually, this will continue to happen so you might need to get a replacement.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!