Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    I will use the video recorder lots. It'll be really good for emailing video-mail to my other half among other things
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    video recording will be great for me (and trimming. dunno why they call it editing.). and to upload straight to facebook is a great addition.

precorder isnt all that great. too buggy.
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    any smatphone in the market does 1080p?
    The new Instinct does 720p. For whatever that's worth...
    yey...i'm happy to have a feature that was on my 4 year old POS motorola Q....
    I'm happy to have it.
    from a scale 1-10 it would be a 7.3528900
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Yes, I miss this feature from my 700p. Must have for me.
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathsArrow View Post
    I'm excited to stop hearing people hear complain about the lack of video recording. I could care less myself.
    Well many people do want it. Sure you can buy a fancy camcorder or flip video but are you going to carry such on you 24/7. The idea of having a smart phone is to have a one stop shop with you at all times. Personally I believe this was long over due, but I will certainly not use the video camera on my pre as my main source of video capture. Likewise the I don't reply on my pre to snap photo and send to walgreens to print out.

It's for sudden "moments" when one is needed and I don't have my flip or digi cam.
    This feature is a 10/10 must have to me.
    I am excited. You know, I've generally made peace with the complainers around here, but it is astounding how almost any thread can be turned sour.
    cant wait to have both video recording and flash...both r important to me!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    cant wait to have both video recording and flash...both r important to me!
    +2
    Me too
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    much more excited about flash support, slingbox FTW.
  14.    #54  
    wow....I woke up today thinking I'd see a few responses regarding the topic but was stoked to see 3 pages!!!! Glad to see that there's so many people looking forward to this update!
    Quote Originally Posted by socoot1 View Post
    +2
    Me too
    Quote Originally Posted by eltaco420 View Post
    much more excited about flash support, slingbox FTW.
    not to sound ret@rded here..but wut exactly is slingbox...never have used it
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    10 for me...it's priceless with my 2 children under the age of 3.
  17.    #57  
    oh and thanks for everyone who took the time to respond. I'm sure the guys at Palm feel good about their work when they see how many people are excited with each advancement in WebOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by showmrock View Post
    wow....I woke up today thinking I'd see a few responses regarding the topic but was stoked to see 3 pages!!!! Glad to see that there's so many people looking forward to this update!
    Quote Originally Posted by jshamoon View Post
    10 for me...it's priceless with my 2 children under the age of 3.
    im always trying to record my 16 month nephew...used to use precorder but there was a 50% chance of actually recording him...would get mad when it didnt...but at least hopefully soon we get the official chance
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by freeridstylee View Post
    -I was joking about the 1080p, just mocking those of us who always seem to expect too much.
    Being a sarcastic one, I had a feeling you were joking. Sarcasm is my native tongue.

Lack of video recording was definitely not a big hangup for me, but it will be nice to have it if I see something I "just have to show somebody". That's the main use I have for cell phone cameras.
    On Wed night (2 days ago) my video camera battery died, my daughter was performing at a youth event...If I only had video recording capability on my Palm Pre...that was what I was thinking at the time!

I will use it...in fact, on Wednesday, I WOULD have used it already!
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast