1.    #1  
    Miami Herald: Funny video about Pre/Pre Plus

LOL. I liked the video. She's cute too.
    Loved it!
    its a nice one.. but was not sure.. was it a positive or negative review?
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    Yeah...I'd hit that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Walhalla2k View Post
    its a nice one.. but was not sure.. was it a positive or negative review?
    I think it was a positive review due to the comment at the end were she says its a really great phone and you can get it at store for $150.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Classic.
    I bet she's visited this board.
  8. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
    Miami Herald: Funny video about Pre/Pre Plus

Thanks, I am watching all the videos.
    The big issue is PALM/SPRINT/VERIZON are brain dead. They are focusing on calender , which is no "Big Deal" for many folks. Showing the folks the visual multitasking would be a hit, may be showing a clip of navigation running with music playing in the background all while receiving a call would do the trick.
    or
    Just "googling" would attract more people. "Slide the keyboard , start typing , press enter.

OBTW , using words like "Incredible", "Beautiful" ,"Magical" and "Awesome" in the commercial won't hurt them.
    That was a great video/parody/takeoff and fun to watch! -- thx!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Quote Originally Posted by gbp View Post
    Thanks, I am watching all the videos.
    The big issue is PALM/SPRINT/VERIZON are brain dead. They are focusing on calender , which is no "Big Deal" for many folks. Showing the folks the visual multitasking would be a hit, may be showing a clip of navigation running with music playing in the background all while receiving a call would do the trick.
    or
    Just "googling" would attract more people. "Slide the keyboard , start typing , press enter.

OBTW , using words like "Incredible", "Beautiful" ,"Magical" and "Awesome" in the commercial won't hurt them.
    I agree. I understand they are trying to hit at the productivity side of things.....but you have to look at the big side of the market too....ppl who like to stream music and play games/surf
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
  11.    #11  
    I watched the video 3 times already and still laughing .

At the end she said IS A GOOD PHONE thats positive for Pre.

"Fantastic" "All in one place" and "Donīt miss a thing" "Amazing" words that could work for a commercial too