Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1.    #1  
    I hope this isn't what Palm thinks will passify people wanting video! ;-)
  2. cfbauer's Avatar
    Posts
    179 Posts
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    #2  
    You son of a *****.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    I hope this isn't what Palm thinks will passify people wanting video! ;-)
    Video Help. IDK, kinda cool.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"


    PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  4.    #4  
    What? It's called Palm Videos by Palm...
  5. #5  
    it was a bit misleading, Id think we will need 1.4 anyways before we can video.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"


    PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by cfbauer View Post
    You son of a *****.
    much like my friend here, i thought this was the recording app, the app in referece is a "How-To" app, that teaches you the basics of WebOS and things dealing w/ palm.

    This raises a question for me. What if palm wins its own contest? Like everyone is going to download flash, what happens then? Does palm not count? or is this like a little loophole they are using?
  7.    #7  
    only 7 vids, pretty lame...
  8. spare's Avatar
    Posts
    662 Posts
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    #8  
    worth watching or no?
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by spare View Post
    worth watching or no?
    I think this is really meant for newbies. It would actually be nice to have preloaded on the phone, with the option of deleting.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  10. #10  
    same vids on palms website. Pretty much just little clips showing features. More like advertisements then "how to's"
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrettQ View Post
    same vids on palms website. Pretty much just little clips showing features. More like advertisements then "how to's"
    this
  12. spare's Avatar
    Posts
    662 Posts
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    #12  
    thx for saving me a few minutes
  13. #13  
    *pacify
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Noah View Post

    This raises a question for me. What if palm wins its own contest? Like everyone is going to download flash, what happens then? Does palm not count? or is this like a little loophole they are using?
    This was also my first thought, but it says in the rules to the contest that no one affiliated with palm can win anything; neither can the apps that used the PDK.
  15. #15  
    The description of the app says what it is. I don't see why people are getting upset.
  16. #16  
    Remember those leaked Sprint training videos?
    Reminds me of those except that guy is missing.
  17. #17  
    hhaahah would be REAL funny if this video or flash wins the download contest!!

Posting Permissions