1.    #1  
    The pre is such a cool piece of hardware. The upside for it is great. Someone on this forum want to trade my hero for his pre. But the only problem is that he lives in a different state. So what do we do to make sure we both get our phones.
    Wow. That's a good question. I'm interested to see someone's idea.
    roadtrip?
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    roadtrip?
    I'm game if you are!
    i wish...school is pretty much taking over my life atm
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    i wish...school is pretty much taking over my life atm
    ahhhh, i "should" say the same but meh...
  7.    #7  
    I'm still looking for an answer lol
    why not just ship it? the us post office has flat rates shouldnt be too expensive, but doing that is a huge trust thing to make sure you both send the phones
    if trust doesn't work, why not pay each other the same amount through paypal and ship the phones. That way if one has a problem, you can make a claim via paypal and can have 3rd party arbitration. Just make sure the amount is reasonable if you're out your phone. It'll cost you some fees/shipping, but may be an option.
    Just email the phone.

What state are you in?
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    i would be down to trade in my palm pre for a hero. but i have a few questions. Is the phone in good condition? Can you take pictures of it and sent it to me so i know how it looks? i could take pics of my pre to. It's in really good condition.
    Pick a neutral party that both can agree on and send the phones to that party who can then forward them to the respective party's. Give the neutral party a gift for making it possible.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kkumar99 View Post
    if trust doesn't work, why not pay each other the same amount through paypal and ship the phones..
    Somebodys gonna have to pay first though...

To OP: CHeck out references from each other. Something as simple as an ebay account can tell you a lot about who youre dealing with. Once youre both happy, you ship them to each other.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    ill do it, and get you a brand new pre. mine is broke, and i need to go get another new one.
    you can both send your phones to me...then i'll send them to the other person...promise
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kkumar99 View Post
    if trust doesn't work, why not pay each other the same amount through paypal and ship the phones. That way if one has a problem, you can make a claim via paypal and can have 3rd party arbitration. Just make sure the amount is reasonable if you're out your phone. It'll cost you some fees/shipping, but may be an option.
    This is the best way... Anything goes wrong and one person gets two phones, the other gets the $$$ to buy two new ones!
    From the title, I thought your Pre wanted a Hero!
    you all ship to me, if i receive both, i will finish the exchange by shipping pre to you and hero to the other guy.

if i only receive one but not the other for a week, I just ship hero back to you, or pre back to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by robertanakani View Post
    The pre is such a cool piece of hardware. The upside for it is great. Someone on this forum want to trade my hero for his pre. But the only problem is that he lives in a different state. So what do we do to make sure we both get our phones.
    Didn't you already sell your Pre on Craigslist after failing to respond to forum members about your Marketplace posting?

http://forums.precentral.net/marketp...ing-trade.html
  20.    #20  
    yea and I used the money to get a hero