Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This may be old news but I found the Live feed on x.facebook.com today. Just tap on the "News Feed" tab and it will change to the live feed. Finally, I can use a decent facebook interface again. Hooray!
    thanks, I never saw that... Nice find!
    woww, I had no idea. Great find! Thanks
    It may be old news, but I, for one, did not know that. Good find. haha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    That really is great... thank you! I don't know why this hasn't been made available, as I really don't like how Facebook decides what it thinks I may or may not want to see.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Brilliant!
    is there any facebook "thing" out there with a chat thingy?
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    This is apparently new because I tried this same thing a few days ago and it would just give News Feed. On the downside the Profile, Friends, and Inbox tabs don't seem to work after you switch from News>Live or vice versa (at least on mine.)

BTW: x.facebook.com redirects to touch.facebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by reidme View Post
    This is apparently new because I tried this same thing a few days ago and it would just give News Feed. On the downside the Profile, Friends, and Inbox tabs don't seem to work after you switch from News>Live or vice versa (at least on mine.)

BTW: x.facebook.com redirects to touch.facebook.com
    It's not a new feature. I've been able to do that since I started using it. However, I do agree that switching causes the other tabs not to work because I have that same problem.
    sweet. Didn't know that. Now it's useful. Thanks for the tip.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully the end of mobile frustration!
  12.    #12  
    I did a little dance when I found this. I was so excited when they first made that mobile page nice. Then like 2 weeks later they turned on that absolutely worthless newsfeed and since then I've hated facebook on the pre. Then today in a fitof frustration I said "why can't I just tap this stupid thing and it change to the live feed." imagine my surprise when it did.

this'll do until we get a full featured app
    this is new, cause facebook recently did a lot of updates
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    looks like if you click on news feed, then hit the refresh button, the other tabs will then work.
    Facebook got another redesign!
    Good find... now Facebook on WebOS only makes me want to punch toddlers.
    Why do these clowns keep breaking what already works?!
    Not old news to me!! This is awesome!!

As cool as having the "full blown" version, pinching and navigating starts to suck after while. The missing live feed was the only reason I never used x.facebook.com...thanks for sharing!!
    Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Can someone please explain the difference between the news feed and the live feed?
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    not working on this side... facebook just launched a niew site today too.

edit, it now works
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast