Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by djorijun View Post
    Awesome, now if they would fix the photo notifications. Basically when someone comments on your photos the link takes you straight to your album and you can't see any comments.
    this is my biggest frustration, then i gotta pull out the lappy and see what photo they commented on so much for the whole mobile concept when it cant do the things it should be doing. needs to be fixed soon
    i1000+ -> i90 -> i530 -> i730 -> i530 -> i730 -> i560 -> i930 -> i215 -> i860 -> i930 -> i860 -> i870 -> i880 -> i870 -> i850 -> i870 -> i830 -> i9 -> Pre
    Anyone else deleted the "Official" app? With touch.facebook.com now having live feed there really is no reason for it is there?
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    The only reason I keep any of the three apps around (I won't say which) is because x/touch.facebook.com excludes mobile app posts. Other than that... none that I can see.
    I still use the official Facebook app to upload pictures with a caption. I could email it, but I find the app to be just as easy, and it's easier to tell for sure that it went through.

I use Friends Flow, or the touch. site for everything else.

I still have hopes (probably false, I know) that Palm will work on the Facebook app some more.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Pictures, is the only reason I keep the app around.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaticX View Post
    is there any facebook "thing" out there with a chat thingy?
    there isnt an option on the moble site but u can use chat on the regular one with the pre just like your on the computer and tapiing it twice will make the chat box fit to screen
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    Anyone else deleted the "Official" app? With touch.facebook.com now having live feed there really is no reason for it is there?
    Cool Avatar. I just love Vick Mackey. I really miss The Shield.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234