Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    News Feed: a bunch of crap posts that FB determines is notable for whatever reason, and you're stuck looking at nearly the same crap all day.

Live Feed: What people are actually posting on FB currently.
    very nice catch. grazie!
    There doesn't seem to be a difference between live and news feed for my x-facebook. Whatever, I guess I'll stick to lite.facebook
    I maybe missing the point here but why isn't everyone just using the old facebook app? If its strictly for live feeds aka status' it works fine for me ...

If its more for the whole version of FB in a mobile sized down edition than i can understand ...
    R.I.P Palm Centro (6.5.09)
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

I use FriendsFlow but this is a nice find. Thanks!
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Awesome find...I just dont like the official app and this gives me another reason to NOT use it. Thanks.
    the best thing for me is lite.facebook.com

works well with the browser and does chat, too.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Sadly this doesn't fix the other issue, which is that the mobile site live feed doesn't show status posted from mobile clients (for example, I don't see updates from any of my friends using Facebook for iPhone, I do see them in Friendsbook or on the actual website).
    Nice find. Works great.
    Nice find!
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
    Quote Originally Posted by blatherdrift View Post
    the best thing for me is lite.facebook.com

works well with the browser and does chat, too.
    Just tried to go to to the FB using the link you posted, but all I get is a Unable to Load Page error. am I missing something here? It really doesnt matter but just wondering if anyone knows why I might not be able to use it. Fow now, I am completely satisfied with the mobile link but figured I would throw it out there and see if anyone else might have this issue. Thanks all!
    Quote Originally Posted by jokerzwyld77 View Post
    Just tried to go to to the FB using the link you posted, but all I get is a Unable to Load Page error. am I missing something here? It really doesnt matter but just wondering if anyone knows why I might not be able to use it. Fow now, I am completely satisfied with the mobile link but figured I would throw it out there and see if anyone else might have this issue. Thanks all!
    Didn't worked the first time I tried, but it worked the second time.
    Quote Originally Posted by rlopin View Post
    Can someone please explain the difference between the news feed and the live feed?
    newsfeed is a snapshot of the most "interesting" stories
    live feed is well....live
    Bye bye craptastic facebook "app"
    thanks a lot!! been wondering how to do this for quite some time now
    I can't even access m.facebook.com anymore... haas been redirecting to the touch site for months... now "home.php" just downloads when I try to access it.
    you have to clear your cache then try

Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    I can't even access m.facebook.com anymore... haas been redirecting to the touch site for months... now "home.php" just downloads when I try to access it.
    Nice one, i always used an app just to view live feeds!
    can anybody click anything with the new layout on the full site
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Nice! Great find.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast