Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I just checked for a normal webos update and it says there is an update for one of my apps, I tap the show button and it sends me to the my app page in the app catalog. But nothing shows up. Just going by recent apps I'm pretty sure its the splash ID.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    try opening app catalog and on the bottom right there is an icon of a bag click it and if you have an update it will ask you to install update . maybe it will work that way.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Yeah I tried that, I now just deleted the splash Id app that's the only one in the recent list.Still shows updates available.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    partial reset is the only other thing i know of ?? unless you could use the emergency migration helper or reconstruct patch one of them might help you out. they are in preware ,go into list of everything and start typing emergency and there are several that could fix this for you!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5.    #5  
    I think Ill just try a full erase.

Im going to try a battery pull first.
    It seems to be a glitch in the Update software, it always says "application updates are now availible" even when there are no updates. Out of all of the times I have checked this, I only had updates 1 time.
    a partial erase has been know to fix app catalog issues without deleteing any personal info.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Not a big deal, I'm fine with it, thx
  9.    #9  
    so what should I do?
    nothing
  11.    #11  
    so is this a glitch?
    yeah, i've had it for as long as i can remember. Maybe we should wait and see if its not a minor bugfix in the next few releases of webos
  13.    #13  
    just happened to me for the first time, but I did delete a bunch of apps yesterday. I'm doing a full erase and I will let you know what happens.
    i had it until this last update . maybe the repair utility could catch it and fix maybe??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  15.    #15  
    ok I think I found the problem a month ago I tried the tweetfree and did not like it, uninstalled and never looked back. I just did a full erase and it was back on my phone. I think a part was still installed and it thought it was still installed. I went to app catalog and that tweetfree as had an update just in the last few days.
    It has been happening to me since the update to 1.3.5. I just kinda figured it was a glitch in the software or something to do with having homebrew apps installed. Doesn't really bother me, other then the disappointment I feel when there aren't any updates (I like my phone way too much).
  17.    #17  
    full erase solved the message, it was wierd that the tweefree app just showed up.
    As I've said in other threads, I'm also having this issue. I haven't had the time to rebuild my environment, so I've been holding off on a partial or full erase, but I'll likely do so over the weekend. {Jonathan}
    Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
    Writer, PreCentral
    Past Palm Real Reviewer
    @webOSquire on Twitter
    good glad you found the problem!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  20.    #20  
    thanks for all of the help.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast