1.    #1  
    After a little dispute with Sprint I plan on getting a Pre plus on VZW

so......

I'm pretty sure this has been asked before (I tried doing a search and kept getting an error screen) but will a Palm Profile from Sprint work with a VZW palm pre plus? I'm not sure why it wouldn't since it's a Palm thing, but just trying to verify it.
    Yes. It will work.

Keep in mind that the Palm Profile only backs up your App Catalog Apps, and your Contacts... it doesn't backup your text messages, media (pics, vids, music), etc...

Once you have signed into your profile on the VZW Pre, you will not be able to access these things on the Sprint Pre without some work (Meta-Doctor).
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    Yes. It will work.

Keep in mind that the Palm Profile only backs up your App Catalog Apps, and your Contacts... it doesn't backup your text messages, media (pics, vids, music), etc...

Once you have signed into your profile on the VZW Pre, you will not be able to access these things on the Sprint Pre without some work (Meta-Doctor).
    but before you meta doctor.. you need to make sure you backup your palmdtabase.db3.

or

the day you switch.. just before you sign in on your Pre Plus.. turn on airplane mode on your sprint pre ... and make sure Wifi is OFF... cheap way i know.. but no meta doctor needed
    Palm Profile also backs up tasks and memos