1.    #1  
    Am I missing something or is it not possible to use the micro USB slot to connect a memory card reader to the PPP to read/write apps, pics, music etc... and there-by bypass the lack of an internal card? Might not be a clean fancy but it should work ? No ???
    I was wondering the same thing today, but I do not have a cable and device combo available to try with. If only I have a micro<->mini USB cable in my cable pile.
    dont think so but you can try lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    highly doubt it.
    If you could get it to work there is still the lack of an interface to move files and whatnot around. But it would be cool if it worked.
    in the same regard - anyone try hooking the micro into a garmin or other gps - it would be great if it charged, right? again - one of those cables that just isn't layin' around...
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by knotonaol View Post
    Am I missing something or is it not possible to use the micro USB slot to connect a memory card reader to the PPP to read/write apps, pics, music etc... and there-by bypass the lack of an internal card? Might not be a clean fancy but it should work ? No ???
    How about one of these and any USB flash drive or reader ?

eforcity.com/pothusbadx01.html