Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    better question anyone have a junk verizon phone laying in a drawer with a clear esn? then i dont have to wait to get one.
    treo 650 > treo 700w > treo 800 > palm pre > evo 4g > 3vo

galaxy tab 7
    htc evo view
    Quote Originally Posted by davidminor03 View Post
    ok so here is my plan:

1) I am going to get a piece of crap verizon phone from craigslist, ebay or something of that nature.
    2) I am going to get a pre plus and try to clone my old treo esn to it, worst comes to worst I reflash it with the verizon software and sell it on ebay.

I know what you are all saying about policy, but when you are a business customer like me and have a sprint bill of about 1200 a month they can be persuaded sometimes to bend the rules, and yes I have friends at sprint.. you tend to get those when you make lots of people lots of commission.
    Okay, but in 4 months you'll be able to update to a new phone on Sprint and I'm thinking Sprint will have an updated Pre that is similar or better than the PrePlus. What's on the Plus that you can't wait 4 months?
  3.    #23  
    nothing... just the challenge if i get it to work, i probably wont keep the phone I just want to see if it can be done. I would prefer it to work with out cloning an esn but... i would have to say that i just dont think the gov. would ever really prosecute you if they found out unless you were doing it to defraud someone. just for your own uses i would highly doubt they would do anything about.

applications- verizon customer buys a pre plus and decides they rather have sprint then verizon.. broken pre (i know i know it never happens) and need a replacement, etc.

"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions."

Albert Einstein
    treo 650 > treo 700w > treo 800 > palm pre > evo 4g > 3vo

galaxy tab 7
    htc evo view
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12