1.    #1  
    Hi All,

Apologies if this shouldn't be posted here (please don't shout at me!), but I thought it was a good deal for a branded cable. I've bought this myself and it was delivered within a few days, but please note it says "2-4 weeks" so it could take this long.

Belkin Hi-Speed 2.0 Micro USB Cable, USB A to Micro B, 1.8m

Have a look under "More Buying Choices" - sold direct from Amazon.co.uk.

Scott
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Does it work with the Touch Stone?
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I can't vouch for the Belkin one but I use a Nokia USB cable and it works fine with the Touchstone.

Andrew
    I have an unbranded one from the local PC repair shop that works with the touchstone, cost me a couple of quid. Works just like the Palm one in every way.

That said, the extending ones I bought online don't, not only does the micro plug not fit in the touchstone without shaving down the excess rubber but even then they don't charge and don't work for USB data transfer either.

All of them work fine with USB charging though so the extending ones were not a complete waste and they also charge my daughter's phone.
    Important Message

* Belkin Hi-Speed 2.0 Micro USB Cable, USB A to Micro B, 1.8m cannot be shipped to the selected address.

Bah :P
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Important Message

* Belkin Hi-Speed 2.0 Micro USB Cable, USB A to Micro B, 1.8m cannot be shipped to the selected address.

Bah :P
    Where are you from mate?

This does not work with the touchstone (doesn't fit due to the rubber size). It charges fine using the cable.
  7. Me2
    Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    "Delivery 2-4 weeks" which I guess means it's out of stock.
    But I note there is a reseller knocking out the Nokia CA-101 out cheaper @1.69 delivered, which I reckon is a better buy (more hard-wearing rubber coated cable, built in cable tidy). I can get my CA-101 to work with the Touchstone although it is a tight fit.
    Edit: looking at the reviews it seems that, despite the CA-101 title and picture, this might be a low quality Chinese knock-off without the Nokia logo or clip.
    Last edited by Me2; 02/08/2010 at 02:47 PM.