1.    #1  
    I have done all the updates, I have some homebrew apps, but I still have memory left. I bought need 4 speed and cant install it. What can I do? I tried erasing programs and apps, and realized that't not the problem. Any advice?
    Quote Originally Posted by halfman15 View Post
    I have done all the updates, I have some homebrew apps, but I still have memory left. I bought need 4 speed and cant install it. What can I do? I tried erasing programs and apps, and realized that't not the problem. Any advice?
    what is the error you are getting?

and, just because sometimes things help, have you tried a restart of your device?
    There are four lights.
    Quote Originally Posted by halfman15 View Post
    What version of WebOS are you running? Who's your carrier? When you say it won't install, what do you mean (ie. describe what you see, what it says, etc.)?
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
  4.    #4  
    well, after trying to install for 20 mins, says not enough space, but there is plenty of space. How do you clear the ikp"s, or reset them? I did the latest update when it came. 1.3.5.1 web os
  5.    #5  
    i have 2 g left
  6.    #6  
    well, after trying to install for 20 mins, says not enough space, but there is plenty of space. How do you clear the ikp"s, or reset them? I did the latest update when it came. 1.3.5.1 web os Sprint