Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    you all just got a BIG B=====D as stated before in my post you would all receive one if arguing continued....lmao
  2.    #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by shdwjackal View Post
    This is hilarious. You post a thread COMPLAINING about people COMPLAINING about their Pre. Notice the irony TS? I don't even have a Pre, but I am considering getting one. As such I come to this site to read about any issues people are having with the Pre or WebOS. Sometimes, the opinion of a non smartphone user is appreciated, as us geeks sometimes tend to overlook the little things. You need to chill and lighten up bro. Or, and I like this one best, get your allowance together and purchase a web domain. Create your own forum called preloversthatarentnoobs.net, and then you can ensure no one with a less than prolific understanding of the smart phone can join. Just a suggestion stud.
    Thats actually not a half bad idea! The forum that is. I get what you're saying about us geeks overlooking some things sometimes. Dude, you have to understand what I'm saying though. 8 year olds don't need smartphones! Period! And to the potential 8 year old that might reply to this...please don't.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    while u guys are complaining about your pres im playing pokemon emerald on my pre becoming a pokemon master don something constructive like me
  4. wkj
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    You sold an 8 year old boy an iPhone. What the hell is wrong with you! That kid is gonna go and join an iphone forum and make multiple complaint threads. This isn't helping your cause any. Glad you don't work for Sprint or we'd have twice as many complaint threads!
    Global Posts
    1,344 Global Posts
  6.    #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by wkj View Post
    You sold an 8 year old boy an iPhone. What the hell is wrong with you! That kid is gonna go and join an iphone forum and make multiple complaint threads. This isn't helping your cause any. Glad you don't work for Sprint or we'd have twice as many complaint threads!
    Nooooo...wkj. I didn't sell an ihone to an 8 year old. I would never do that! I'm am unfortunately forced to sell it to his mom and then she gives it to the little . So I just can't win. Oh,I do sell Sprint phones BTW. As well as Verizon and ATT. Where do I work?
    Last edited by pogeypre; 02/04/2010 at 04:26 PM.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    the mall yore the **** who tells me i have a free upgrade available thinking i dont know when i used my free upgrade get my hopes up and then check the sprint system and see i used my upgrade recently and say oh my bad u dont have one and make me cry :[
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dudrsnacks View Post
    Thats actually not a half bad idea! The forum that is. I get what you're saying about us geeks overlooking some things sometimes. Dude, you have to understand what I'm saying though. 8 year olds don't need smartphones! Period! And to the potential 8 year old that might reply to this...please don't.
    I totally get that. I go to a lot of forums, tech and MMA related. I know certain posts are gonna aggravate the **** out of me, so I either don't open them, or I go in knowing what to expect. Just remember, things that bug you or me, like trying to root your phone, or figuring out how to tether using BT aren't even on a noobs radar. LOL. They just want to know how to make their email from Outlook show up as lavender as opposed to red. It takes all kinds man. And you know what, sometimess I want my Outlook blue.
  9.    #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by C4pt View Post
    I haven't laughed that hard in a while. That was hilarious! I accidentally broke several of the rules.lol

for you my friend!!
  10.    #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by shdwjackal View Post
    I totally get that. I go to a lot of forums, tech and MMA related. I know certain posts are gonna aggravate the **** out of me, so I either don't open them, or I go in knowing what to expect. Just remember, things that bug you or me, like trying to root your phone, or figuring out how to tether using BT aren't even on a noobs radar. LOL. They just want to know how to make their email from Outlook show up as lavender as opposed to red. It takes all kinds man. And you know what, sometimes I want my Outlook blue.
    You see b'itches!! I am noob friendly! This dude has two posts! Two!! And yet he still posted up a comment without fear. I'm not causing anyone to be too afraid to post or anything close to that! And I have nothing against newbies. We need them to expand our army...err community. I do have a problem with whiners complaining about d'umb s'hit! I guess they might be trolls and I've fallen victim to their evil plan. Either way I wish that they would go away.

for you man!
  11.    #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjbuf View Post
    the mall yore the **** who tells me i have a free upgrade available thinking i don't know when i used my free upgrade get my hopes up and then check the sprint system and see i used my upgrade recently and say oh my bad u don't have one and make me cry :[
    Kind of confused as to why you posted this dude.

And I most certainly don't work at the mall!!
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    haha cause you said where do you work and first place that poped in my head was those mall booths that sell all the carries haha and i wasnt meaning it for you it was more a joke lol cause when i was lik 14-15 they would always try to sell me stuff saying i have a free upgrade and back then i didnt know how upgrades and stuff worked =p
    So what you have accomplished here mr Dudr is that you have boosted your post count from 10-39 with just your own replies in THIS THREAD!

Congrats!

Mabe you could get yourself up to 100!

I likey take apart thingies....
  14.    #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    So what you have accomplished here mr Dudr is that you have boosted your post count from 10-39 with just your own replies in THIS THREAD!

Congrats!

Mabe you could get yourself up to 100!

Well sir, I wasn't trying to boost my post count. Even though that is kind of a cool trade off

You were trying to be a d'ick so for you!!
    1. Are there any moderators reading this?
    2. dudrsnacks, your treatment of bevcraw is despicable.
    3. The Pre isn't perfect (yet) so if you don't like complaints, see my disclaimer at the bottom.

QUOTE=dudrsnacks;2201565]Clearly you didn't read that part grandma.[/QUOTE]

Grandma, you're so missing the point!! Clearly you NEED a smartphone and therefore the post was not directed toward you. Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing! I actually sell phones for a living at the moment, so I know a thing or two about the market and who is buying these devices. I'm not trying to tell people who can and can't buy a smartphone or whatever other phone that they choose. And I most certainly understand that the more people that purchase these devices the better it is for the device itself. I'm simply pointing my finger at the people who DON'T NEED a smartphone!!Meaning those who get one simply because that's whats trendy these days. People who don't really use e-mail or don't really NEED any productivity tools like a calender that syncs to their online calender. Things that YOU may NEED, but the 8 year old that I just sold an iphone to has no comprehension of whatsoever!

So please don't try and step up to seem like you're this great person and I'm just some A-hole. Maybe I am! Even still I have a point and every right on the planet to express it. Just like the people I'm complaining about! That's not even the point of my post genius! So please do me a favor and keep your misplaced responses to yourself.

That's for you angry grandma And I even do it with a smile!
    Awesome!! You finally comprehended something correctly!

That reply served its purpose then. Be quiet and move along grandma.

Thank you

Oh and.... I just couldn't resist
    DISCLAIMER

IF READING CRITICAL POSTS ABOUT PALM AND/OR WEBOS WHICH ARE, BY ANY MEASURE, LESS THAN LAUDATORY THUS CONSTITUTING AN OFFENSE TO THE READER AKIN TO AN INSULT TO HIS WIFE OR MOTHER, PLEASE PUT EEKINSMAN ON IGNORE AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES OR LEGAL THEORY SHALL EEKINSMAN, HIS FAMILY, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSEES, OR ASSIGNS, EITHER JOINTLY OR SEVERALY, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR OTHER LOSS OF ANY KIND, RELATING TO YOUR FRAGILE, UNUSUAL, UNHEALTHY AND ODD PREDILECTION TO PROTECT PALM AND/OR WEBOS FROM NEGATIVE POSTS.

TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY PRECENTRAL, THE WORDS AND CONTENT OF THIS POST, INCLUDING THOSE IN THIS DISCLAIMER, ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE A RANT AGAINST PALM AND/OR WEBOS AND DO NOT REFLECT THE POSTER’S HATRED FOR PALM.

THE POSTER HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND DISAVOWS AND DOES NOT ENDORSE OR SPONSOR OR AGREE WITH SENSELESS THREADS AND POSTS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, “‘I’M LEAVING FOR THE DROID’ ‘PALM SUCKS’ APPLE RULES’ THE PRE IS THE WORST PHONE EVER’ AND ALL OTHER OF SIMILAR ILK WHICH BY THEIR NATURE TREAT THE PALM PRE AS ANYTHING BUT PRECIOUS.
    PalmOS Treos: 90/300/600/650/700/755/launch day Pre minus/ Evo/Epic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345