1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if there is a way to scroll through images in a folder through Internalz? It seems to open one at a time but that's it. Or are there any other image viewers that allow you to browse for images?
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    Quote Originally Posted by xBRIMSTON3x View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a way to scroll through images in a folder through Internalz? It seems to open one at a time but that's it. Or are there any other image viewers that allow you to browse for images?
    I might be confused. Doesn't the photo app browse for images and allow you to scroll through them?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    I might be confused. Doesn't the photo app browse for images and allow you to scroll through them?
    Yes, but let's say you have a hidden folder with images...the Pre image viewer doesn't "see" them, but you can browse to them in Internalz...but then you have to open one at a time which takes a long time..
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    As best as I can tell, image-to-image scrolling is not available in Internalz yet. It's been a long while since its had an update too.
    Always pimpin' PunnyShirts.com
    Quote Originally Posted by xBRIMSTON3x View Post
    Yes, but let's say you have a hidden folder with images...the Pre image viewer doesn't "see" them, but you can browse to them in Internalz...but then you have to open one at a time which takes a long time..
    Ahh ... gotcha. Hidden folders won't be seen by the pre image viewer. See, I told you I might be confused.

(Well, technically you never mentioned that in the original post )