1.    #1  
    So my Pre's touchscreen no longer works. Actually, it only works for a couple of minutes if I plug it into the wall. And even that is hit and miss.

Now that I am at work without my charger, i'm wondering if there is a way to open a message conversation using only the keyboard? I can get into the conversation list, but I can't find a way to select a particular one and open it.

Any ideas?
    Use Universal Search to type in the person's name and, hopefully, your touchscreen works long enough to be able to hit the SMS icon next to their number.

My screen got the crack that starts at the center button, which basically limited me to using the top half of the touchscreen. I've been using Universal Search to open apps, send/read texts, etc.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaqkAudio View Post
    Use Universal Search to type in the person's name and, hopefully, your touchscreen works long enough to be able to hit the SMS icon next to their number.

My screen got the crack that starts at the center button, which basically limited me to using the top half of the touchscreen. I've been using Universal Search to open apps, send/read texts, etc.
    This is covered under warranty as long as the cracks eminate from the center button. Take it back to Sprint for a replacement.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaqkAudio View Post
    Universal search is what allows me into the conversation list, but i'm not able to select any convo's. And the touch screen won't work at all without being plugged in. (Oh how i've tried...)
    All of this is under warranty from Sprint and Palm. Just swap even without TEP.
  6.    #6  
    I'm in Canada and with Bell. The swap in our case consists of waiting for Bell to ship out a refurb if they're even in stock. No in store swaps up here.