1.    #1  
    I find myself checking the App Catalog and Preware, like, every 15 minutes for new apps. And every Gameloft game that comes out I HAVE to buy and play!

I think I need to go to A.A. (Apps Anonymous).

Unless, of course, an app comes out for it.

P.S. I am seriously hoping a 16GB or 32GB Pre version comes to Sprint in June. I thought 8GB would be enough for me, but as I use my Pre more and more as a multimedia device, the more storage I need (especially since the 3D games weigh in from 75MB to 250MB each!)
    Always pimpin' PunnyShirts.com
  2. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Yeah I have to admit a growing addiction myself... and I only get fee apps in Canada! LOL
    I check for new apps way too often too.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vij View Post
    Yeah I have to admit a growing addiction myself... and I only get fee apps in Canada! LOL
    Oh, just wait til you get access to the 3D games, you are gonna spend a lot money! haha! I've spend over $100 on apps already!
    $100...??! Thats nice! I havent tallied my total, but its definitely $30-$50. My wife keeps asking me if I can transfer the app (usually a game) over to her Pre, but I keep reminding her that its not like our old Palm Treos. I just bought Tilt GT and I am considering the Gangsta game (GTA clone). Its eating into my lunch money...but I will gladly brown-bag it just so I can get another app or two!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    I just bought Tilt GT and I am considering the Gangsta game (GTA clone). Its eating into my lunch money...but I will gladly brown-bag it just so I can get another app or two!
    Yeah, I've decided I'm dedicated to this platform so I need to support it (ie, spend cash) to help it be successful. Tis the plight of the early adopter, lol.
    Developers love you guys... lol

I too have gone quite out of hand with the new games. Problem is I play them for 5 mins and get bored so now I am waiting until they get a game I REALLY want to buy.
    Trying to give back for all the awesome help I have received. If anything I post is of any use, please hit the thanks button!
    i know. i check at least 20+ times a day lol. keep waiting for modern combat and n.o.v.a
    psssssst... ovah here... I got an app to sell ya...
    I bet its worse for iphone users
    I'm waiting for Arcade Reality to finally make it over to webOS. I loved spinning around in my cube playing that on my Treos

Arcade Reality -
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    hahhaa i'm on the same boat.
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    i know. i check at least 20+ times a day lol. keep waiting for modern combat and n.o.v.a
    I went on gamelofts website and i saw that modern combat. Looks sick!
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
    like call of duty, on steroids!!! just think if we get online multiplayer *goes unconscious in excitement*
    keep hoping
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    $100...??! Thats nice! I havent tallied my total, but its definitely $30-$50. My wife keeps asking me if I can transfer the app (usually a game) over to her Pre, but I keep reminding her that its not like our old Palm Treos. I just bought Tilt GT and I am considering the Gangsta game (GTA clone). Its eating into my lunch money...but I will gladly brown-bag it just so I can get another app or two!

check this post and this post for backing up your apps

And Make that Wife HAPPY!!

word of caution if she gets the apps will there be less @*^&*&* in the Bedroom due to all the "action" on the phone?