1.    #1  
    I doctored my phone last night due to having an issue where the hide vendors patch was keeping me from seeing apps in the app catalog. Well everything has gone fine except I noticed that Preware still says I have my patches and theme installed. Of course none of those patches or the theme are active on my phone. Is this normal behavior for Preware after doctoring? I had not noticed this before last time I doctored the phone.
    I have the same issue. Basically I'm using preware and WebOS quick install to get all my homebrew done. The issue is that I can't get any patches or tweaks to work. Absolutely nothing happens when I try to apply them. It appears on my computer in WebOS quick install that I've successfully applied the patch or the tweak, but nothing happens on my pre+. It is like everything is still there, just none of the tweaks are showing up on my pre. It's very useless. If someone could maybe point me in the right direction that would be awesome.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by badlotus View Post
    I have the same issue. Basically I'm using preware and WebOS quick install to get all my homebrew done. The issue is that I can't get any patches or tweaks to work. Absolutely nothing happens when I try to apply them. It appears on my computer in WebOS quick install that I've successfully applied the patch or the tweak, but nothing happens on my pre+. It is like everything is still there, just none of the tweaks are showing up on my pre. It's very useless. If someone could maybe point me in the right direction that would be awesome.
    That's interesting. I'm in the process of removing all my patches and will be reinstalling them. I'll tell you if I have any luck.
  4.    #4  
    Well i reinstalled my patches and theme and they all worked. The only thing that is annoying is preware keeps saying I have to update an app. I update it and it vanishes from the update available window. Well next time I log on, its there again. I can deal with that but its annoying. I would advise doctoring your phone if you haven't already. At least that should get rid of any patches you have installed. You might get the same issue with Preware but uninstalling and reinstalling my patches from there worked. Its a pain in the **** and time consuming but it will probably get you back to the phone you want.