1.    #1  
    I doctored my phone yesterday and 3G was working fine after as I managed to download all my patches. Today I cannot access web or email although I have the 3G symbol up on the phone. Just need to determine if it is something I have done whilst doctoring.
    Quote Originally Posted by stueybuk View Post
    I doctored my phone yesterday and 3G was working fine after as I managed to download all my patches. Today I cannot access web or email although I have the 3G symbol up on the phone. Just need to determine if it is something I have done whilst doctoring.
    mate, I'm on the east coast, lincolnshire no problems for me. Guess thats not what you want to hear !
    no issue from me today.. i'm in the south@ Brighton.

although yesterday i had trouble sending texts or calling out, even though there were about 3 bars of signal.

What i did was turn on Aeroplane Mode, wait a minute and then turn it off again. Just helped to kick start the antenna thing again.

Might work for you?
  4.    #4  
    Restart did the job.
    I'm always having 3G problems with o2. Coverage, even in london is patchy and data speeds are shockingly slow compared to my T-Mobile 3G sim. The sooner the Pre can be unlocked the better.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paulpenny View Post
    I'm always having 3G problems with o2. Coverage, even in london is patchy and data speeds are shockingly slow compared to my T-Mobile 3G sim. The sooner the Pre can be unlocked the better.
    +1