Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    read one article about this phone, sounds like this phone is better than life its self but i need more info, can anyone help me!?
    Put on your waders. Sounds like someone put together a list of their dream phone's specs.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    Is this the Next Palm Pre? Called UON - Palm Support Community

Lies, all of it! Zune on webOS....not in my lifetime.
    Yeah I hear Palm has perfected cold fusion technology to power the thing too.. it comes fully charged from the factory & never needs topping up
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    It's fake.
    And when it comes to Verizon it'll have an exclusive feature where it will do the dishes and fold the laundry so as to retain the Mommy market.
    Christa
    wife, mother, nerd and proud of it
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wordweaver27 View Post
    And when it comes to Verizon it'll have an exclusive feature where it will do the dishes and fold the laundry so as to retain the Mommy market.
    Put me down for that one, the wife will love me for it!!!!
    May be fake, but so was Need for Speed a few months ago. I'd love it...but then I love webOS and any hardware that can make it better is right for me. ;-) Sorli...
    I'm glad palm is finally getting an xbox 360 emulator. It's about freeking time.
    Sounds more like MS' project Pink to me. With MS tryng hard to finally sync all their OS' together, and use Zune as a media center, I highly doubt that they would give this all to Palm, before winmo7 comes out. If at all.

That said, if it is true, I will gladly eat my words. I have been excited to see this Pink (aka zune) phone for a long time. I'm a long time zune owner, and owning my Pre, makes it a very hard descision to leave if the zune phone holds true. However zune on webos, is a perfect compromise for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by breakinghbts View Post
    Sounds more like MS' project Pink to me. With MS tryng hard to finally sync all their OS' together, and use Zune as a media center, I highly doubt that they would give this all to Palm, before winmo7 comes out. If at all.

That said, if it is true, I will gladly eat my words. I have been excited to see this Pink (aka zune) phone for a long time. I'm a long time zune owner, and owning my Pre, makes it a very hard descision to leave if the zune phone holds true. However zune on webos, is a perfect compromise for me.
    I still have my Zune 30gig and still use it to this day... I would love to see Zume on WebOS but I really doubt that it would ever happen
    Yea, i agree it's probably just a wet dream to have zune on webos. But alas, a man can dream, right? lol. Also, i had the 30Gb until about august when it was stolen (i was devistated...to say the least). Since i needed a new PMP (i prefer a dedicated music device compared to using my phone), i bought the zuneHD when it was released. WOW! highly recommended.
    Take that with an Olympic swimming pool full of salt. The Poster over there has 34 post, plus this was posted in August. We still don't have news of WebOS 1.5... Plus some computers don't have specs like that. If this is true then I expect only Bill G. himself can afford it.

Why does a device with a solid state drive need accelerometer drop detection?
    Last edited by CHEEZM03; 02/04/2010 at 09:54 AM. Reason: more rant
    Wow... if even half of that were true that thing would be more powerful than my laptop.

And here I thought the rumors of software auto-focus in 1.4 were far fetched. hahaha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    I just feel sorry for the poor goon getting all excited in the comments for the fake post.
    Sounds a little crazy to me.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEEZM03 View Post
    Plus some computers don't have specs like that.
    Uh Unless we are talking old *** P3 / Tbird days what kinda of pc's have you been buying. Other than the nosense about USB 3 / BT 3 those specs are junk for a pc built within the last 2-3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by CHEEZM03 View Post
    Why does a device with a solid state drive need accelerometer drop detection?
    To report its been dropped when trying to get a replacement.
    Quote Originally Posted by freeridstylee View Post
    I'm glad palm is finally getting an xbox 360 emulator. It's about freeking time.
    Should be no problem since Game Boy Advance games run flawlessly......................
  19. wkj
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Post was dated sometime late 2009. CES is gone. Oy Vey!

wkj
    I also love my Zune 80g and would love to see it come to WebOS, but also believe it to be a pipe dream. I fully expect it and WinMo 7 to appear together, which will make it difficult for me to decide on my next phone.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast