Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    by crazy, you mean like 1 a week XD. its a lot better than nothing
    i just can't wait for payday so i can start gettin some of em... anybody got any good ones to suggest?
  3.    #43  
    asphalt 5 and brothers in arms
    So I've had this for about a day, I'm 30% through the game and my opinion so far is: Fun game, verry little lag, graphics are pretty good, but there is WAY to much driving and not enough shooting people. Also steering cars pretty much sucks IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
  5.    #45  
    what game are you talking about?
    the west coast one I'm sure
    I use the accelerometer to steer the car, much easier than the wheel control in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    what game are you talking about?
    Sims 3 probably
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post
    all you do is smack talk the phone... every single post i have ever seen of yours is negative towards the phone everyone on these forums love. do us all a favor and gtfo
    +1,000,000

PLEASE Derek, Dietz, for the love of god, can we add voting\spam\troll capabilities to the forums????

If we could downrank him to oblivion, maybe he'd go back to TiPB\TUAW\ or WTH he came from.
    wow this game is amazing!! Thanks for letting me know about it!
    Wow, sweet game... my productivity will take a major hit, but that's ok.
  12.    #52  
    lol
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123