Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    AWESOME, thank you for the heads up!!!
    This game looks great
    "Glen honey, I got a question for you. What do you do for a living?
    "I got a question for you. Why are you still here?"
    #WhatsaDollaHolla! http://up-toprec.webs.com/
    www.reverbnation.com/christophercapicherobbin
    http://soundcloud.com/christopher-capiche-robbin
    www.dopetracks.com/JTMoneyBaggs
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    I'm simply posting my opinion
    you also say this every other post. Curious now, do you even own a pre?

This game looks bomb. I may cop this.
    Last edited by pogeypre; 02/04/2010 at 09:44 AM.
    I'm simply posting my opinion
    Just wondering how you find it tough to play? Alas, the screen is a tad on the small side but other than that, it's exactly the same. And I own an iPhone 3GS, so I would know. And without mentioning a experience you had in particular, it does seem quite troll-ish.
    Last edited by pogeypre; 02/04/2010 at 09:44 AM.
    I haven't found any of the games particularly hard to play with the exception of maybe Assassins Creed but that's not easy to play even on the iphone.
    damn it, ima go broke buying these games at this rate D:
    I loved this game on my touch. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post
    EDIT...
    Do you see me attacking you? Insulting you? Attacking others? Insulting others? I seem to always get attacked first...no reason to get banned...
    Last edited by pogeypre; 02/04/2010 at 09:42 AM.
    all you do is smack talk the phone... every single post i have ever seen of yours is negative towards the phone everyone on these forums love. do us all a favor and gtfo
    Do you see me attacking you? Insulting you? Attacking others? Insulting others? I seem to always get attacked first...no reason to get banned...
    You get attacked because you bring nothing to the table. You have a history of constantly posting just for the sake of bashing the Pre and praising the iphone which is well within your right. I just question your motives when you choose to do so on a forum dedicated to the Pre as opposed to the iphone. It just makes no sense. I'm a former iphone user and a current Pre user and you constantly claim the ported games are harder to play on the little screen of the Pre but that's just not true and you'd know that if you actually played them on both.
    I've played on both and can't really even tell the difference.
    someone, quick call rashad a waaambulance.
    Last edited by mrloserpunk; 02/04/2010 at 01:01 AM.
    More reviews, less crybaby trolling please.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    When it comes to these gameloft games and the difference b/w the pre and the iphone the only big difference that makes the iphone versions "better" is that they get free demo/lite versions. Gameloft should port those as well since people will get to try out a game, see how amazing it is and then buy it. I currently download the demo version on my ipod touch and then buy it on my pre(I always have my pre with me and have extra removable batteries).

In all gameplay is exactly the same on both so they both are amazing at playing these games.
    Quote Originally Posted by rbgrules View Post
    When it comes to these gameloft games and the difference b/w the pre and the iphone the only big difference that makes the iphone versions "better" is that they get free demo/lite versions. Gameloft should port those as well since people will get to try out a game, see how amazing it is and then buy it. I currently download the demo version on my ipod touch and then buy it on my pre(I always have my pre with me and have extra removable batteries).

In all gameplay is exactly the same on both so they both are amazing at playing these games.
    I'm happy with them (at this point anyway) putting all their effort into porting their entire catalog to webos, then after that worrying about the demos.
    Two things....

1- If you feel a post violates forum rules or is something the 3 billy goats gruff had to clippity-clop over, then report the post and it will be reviewed. Responding to said post with a forum violation of your own is not appropriate.

-and-

2- If someone posts their opinion and you disagree, you are certainly within your right to challenge that opinion. If you feel the opinion is over the top, then please see point number 1.

Thanks!
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Gameloft ROCKS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yickyaddy View Post
    This game looks great
    I hate you. I wasn't gonna buy this game till I saw that video. Dling now.
    Quote Originally Posted by evilpinkeye View Post
    damn it, ima go broke buying these games at this rate D:
    ^This.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
    Gameloft is cranking them out like crazy. That is awesome.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast